Evolve Biologix is an innovative technology start-up combining the latest advancements in biometric monitoring, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to create real world change. We are a fully funded start-up with staff operating virtually around the world and our purpose is simple: to empower users to live their best lives.
Evolve Biologix connects cutting edge technology with human biology. Our team is made up of radical dreamers who are committed to the vision of this organization and dedicated to driving real, positive change in this world. Our technology enables users to reimagine their limits and take tangible steps towards leading a more enriching life. If you’re excited by working with revolutionary technology, and being a part of a purpose driven team, we want to hear from you!
We are developing ground-breaking Apps and proprietary hardware in the spaces of meditation, mindfulness, quantifying emotion and measuring “consciousness”
About the Role
As Product Manager at Evolve Biologix, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to work closely with our visionary founder and a team of passionate builders to translate the dream into actionable product road maps. You will be the main conduit between the tech and business sides of our fast-paced, well-structured organization, crafting product specifications to suit the business needs and directing the focus with technology research. You will work directly with designers to shape the user experience of our products and solve compromises with the development teams as they execute the vision.
- Define and document product requirements, detailed specs, user interface design and delivery goals
- Propose product strategy and investigate competing products across multiple verticals
- Prioritize product features to maximize user experience and ensure the schedule is met
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the product development, including feature additions and bug fixes for existing features, development scrums and management meetings
- Create/maintain user stories by performing business analysis and understanding use cases and how they translate into new features and requirements
- Investigate new technology and product opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing/sales teams to coordinate efforts for product releases
- Building and advising multifaceted strategic road maps to connect customer needs with platform development plans
- Working with digital therapy team to develop integration strategies supporting customer/patient change model
- Supporting marketing to understand and build customer identity profiles and validate through focus groups and beta programs you spec, initiate and oversee.
- Contribute to the product management life cycle including development of functional specifications and release planning
- Work with user groups to coordinate beta testing
Who we're looking for
- 10+ years of technical product management experience with consumer technology products; preferred technical background
- 5+ years plus building iOS and Android apps involvement with large development teams - internal and offshore
- 3+ years experience wirth hardware or wearable product components
- A passion for improving human well being through reducing anxiety, improving mindfulness..
- Experience planning, managing, and leading complex technology projects in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Experience planning and leading software release cycles in an agile model including prioritizing features, coordinating schedules across platforms, coordinating user testing, and communication with stakeholders on road maps
- Ability to collaborate with and lead software engineering teams to drive development, reduce technical debt, introduce new technologies, and migrate to new architectures
- Excellent meeting facilitation, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience using Agile development methodologies and familiarity using JIRA/Confluence to document business requirements and organizing work into Epics, User Stories, and writing KPIs is a plus.
- Preferences shown to candidates who have experience in:
- Digital healthcare
- Wearable hardware/software development
- Machine learning / Algorithms in application with NLP, Chat bots or human behaviour pattern recognition
- Human psychology
Reasons to Work with Evolve Biologix?
- Virtual anywhere work environment
- Working with brilliant highly capable people high dedicated to a mission of global change
- Pioneering work in a new field of science and medicine that has the ability to change the way things world and make a massive change to a better world: your work will save and improve lives
- Ground floor opportunity. Company is funded and has a foundation, strong base salary and early enough to be a valuable part of a trogn upside.
- Challenging role with lots of room to grow your skill set
If you are the right person, we will do what it takes to get you on board. Base + Bonus + Equity
How to Apply
If you are the right candidate for this role, please apply online on our applicant tracking system including a cover letter with three reasons why you are the right candidate for the role.